» Catching up, a visit, Anne
Honey Valaska
 Posted: Apr 11 2011, 12:59 AM

Group Icon

Power: Barrier
Affiliation: Silver Circle
Player: Meadowlark

Awards: None

Lillian straightened her blouse as she hopped off the bus, looking around with cool assessment before crossing the street to the large university. She was early, just in case. Her long hair was bound up in a ponytail and as she walked briskly to her destination, it bounced merrily behind her. She wore a brown blouse and jeans, black boots and had an over the shoulder bag which contained her laptop and some documents she would be leaving with the new Maiden, as well as a flash drive with copies of said documents and additional information the woman might need.

She hated to look so informal for a meeting with the new Maiden, but she didn't want to stand out. Not that there weren't business like looking people on this campus, but she thought she would blend in more if she wasn't in her normal business attire. If Anne Boleyn became offended, she would make a note of it, though she couldn't imagine a witch being offended by such things.

What might upset her was a Silver Circle agent showing up unannounced at her school. One of the documents on her laptop was a copy of Miss Boleyns schedule. She knew precisely when the telekenetic witch got off out of class, and that today was one of the days the girl might spend resting. She had tried to call her, but it was possible Anne had been in class. Lillian had been under pressure however, to ensure the new Maiden had all the information on the new project being voted on in the next month as soon as possible, and had left her home in London to meet with the girl.

So she had to hope that Anne Boleyn wasn't busy, or would be able to make room in her evening for Lillian to review the situation and give Anne the information she might need to cast her vote. The whole thing made her a bit nervous. She didn't like things to be rushed like this. It was better for everything to be planned out...but there wasn't anything to do about it. So she waited outside of the girl's last class. Anne had two days off after this, but would no doubt be bogged down with homework and work and wouldn't appreciate the interruption.

She managed to look calm when she saw the woman leave her class, approaching her once she'd broken away from the other students.

"Miss Boleyn? My name is Lillian Valaska, may I have a moment of your time?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anne Boleyn
 Posted: May 21 2011, 01:30 AM

Group Icon

Power: Telekinesis - Level 2 (34)
Player: Epa

Becoming the new Maiden of the Witches brought upon new responsibilities and headaches to Anne Boleyn's life although there were definitely some perks as well although they might sometimes be buried under the stress. However, at least with modern times it wasn't expected that the Maiden give up her own goals in service of the Goddess and all witches. Not that her namesake had buckled down under social pressure of her time and the culture of witches back in Tudor times. And the current Anne Boleyn was more then a mirror image of her ancestress, would have followed the same path as the original Anne if told she had to give her dreams. To her mind, the Three were Queens of the Witches and answered to no one but the Goddess and she certainly didn't see that divine power having a hissy fit that her chosen ones pursued their own dreams as well as fulfilling her wishes.

However, at moments like this in what would be an interesting class if one had a entertaining and enthusiastic professor, she wished she could make the excuse of Maiden duties to slip out. As the Maiden, she was a political figure that the human governments understood and thus would have been given a free pass so Professor Boring couldn't doc her grade for leaving if she could claim that she was doing so in her duties as Maiden. But that wasn't an option, so she suffered in silence, taking notes occasionally (not much point when he taught from the book which she had already read and understood most of the fine points), and doodled until class was dismissed.

She packed up her belongings and headed out the door. She was probably no more then a few feet from the classroom when she heard her name being called (had to be her since she knew there were no other Boleyns in the state of Texas but herself); she paused and glanced around until she spotted the woman approaching her. She knew the woman was one of her people, sensing that aura, for a lack of better word, that seemed to be the same, if individualized to the person, in each witch.

"Silver Circle," she questioned, as she considered if the woman was a member of the inner circle, or one of its agents. Probably an agent unless she was extremely talented in her power. Except for the Maiden, she noted that most of the inner circle was in their 30s or older.
PM
^
Honey Valaska
 Posted: May 25 2011, 06:23 PM

Group Icon

Power: Barrier
Player: Meadowlark

A polite smile lit Lillian's face as she nodded at her sister witch's intuitive response. The smile might have been a reflex to the relief of not having the new Maiden respond in a more volatile fashion as well. After all, it was an unannounced visit, and Anne Boleyn might not be pleased with the unexpected visit.

"Yes, and I'm sorry to come without checking in with you first. If you are in a hurry, or have other plans, I can reschedule,' if she absolutely insisted, though Lillian did hope she wouldn't take too long about it. Lillian would have to stay in town until she'd reported to the new Maiden. "I don't want to interrupt anything, but there is some information I've been instructed to pass on to you."

If the other witch didn't mind, Lillian might actually become the Maiden's liaison with the Circle when she was busy or couldn't report in herself, which given the other woman's busy schedule, would probably be often enough. Lillian hoped they would get along, at least enough to pass on information to one another.

((I know this is kind of ridiculously short, but I didn't know how your character was going to respond and didn't want to move the thread on until she had ^__^))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anne Boleyn
 Posted: Jun 10 2011, 12:02 AM

Group Icon

Power: Telekinesis - Level 2 (34)
Player: Epa

Anne glanced down at her watch, as she mentally ran through her schedule for the day to see if she actually had time to sit down and discuss Circle business. It wasn't exactly easy juggling school, work and her duties as the Maiden, but she reminded herself that her ancestress had been able to be the Maiden as well as wife, mother, and Queen of England to an unfaithful King. She figured she had about half an hour to at least forty-five minutes to spare.

"I have some time to spare now," Anne replied. "Hopefully we can cover most of the report in my free time, but if not we can schedule to meet later to discuss the rest." She motioned for the other witch to follow as she moved to an open grassy area that was populated by a few students, but wasn't overly crowded for this time of day. As a witch, she enjoyed being outdoors and enjoying nature at its most pure state. Of course that didn't mean she enjoyed all the comforts that came with science and technology although she mourned the costs and wished that they could be fixed.

She sat on one side of a wooden bench and waited until Lillian sat. "Ok I've read some of the reports, but they all read like one of my textbooks. Give me the facts in straight terms. What's the situation? And did we ever discover the identities of those who killed the previous Maiden?"
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Blood Price RPG-Directory Hellboy II: Sound of Silence daydream life away proud of all my scars Immortal Darkness Brave New World Blood City May The Darkness Be Merciful Dreams Made Flesh DragonSpire 

skin by novia of rcr and shadowplay